- Roomba 960 can keep track of where it’s been and can clean the entire level of your home. This is achieved with the help of iAdapt 2.0 navigation technology and visual localization.
- Roomba 960 can run continuously for up to 75 mins, and then recharges automatically when the battery is down, to complete the cleaning job.
- With the help of a full suite of sensors & high-efficiency cleaning pattern, Roomba 960 avoids real world clutter & furniture. It can even navigate multiple rooms seamlessly.
- Presence of optical and acoustic sensors onboard, enables Roomba 960 to perform focused cleaning where the concentration of dirt, dust & pet hair is more.
- Dirt will have no place to hide. With its low-profile dimensions, Roomba 960 can vacuum under most of the furniture and hard-to-reach places.
- Presence of onboard cliff-detection sensor allows Roomba to avoid stairs and other dangerous drop-offs.
- Clean – anytime, anywhere. With iRobot HOME App, you can clean and schedule your Roomba even when on the move. From the app, you can choose cleaning preferences, see the status of the cleaning etc. The Clean Map Report will show detailed information about cleaning duration, coverage details and areas where it has provided concentrated cleaning.
- With app based support, you can access tips, tricks and support with a few taps on your phone screen.
- Presence of brushless extractors makes Roomba tangle free during vacuuming hair and other debris.
- Schedule your vacuuming up to seven times a week, meaning your home stays clean even when you are not around.
- Roomba 960 indicates when its bin is full, so that you know it needs to be emptied. The app also shows the status of the bin level.
- Roomba 960 is intelligent. It automatically docks into its base station and recharges on its own, even in between its cleaning task.
- The cleaning head of Roomba adjusts itself to clean various floor types, like carpets, tile, hardwood, and laminate floors.
- With AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning System & Gen 2 motor, Roomba can provide up to 50% more cleaning performance with lower maintenance.
- To reduce the chances of hair tangles and brush maintenance, Roomba has incorporated a revolutionary cleaning technology. It uses dual counter-rotating extractors with a durable rubber tread design which can help the robot pick dirt from any floor type.
- The spinning side brush of Roomba enables it to sweep wall edges and corners.
- Presence of AeroForce High-Efficiency Filter enables Roomba to capture 99% of allergens, pollen, and dust particles.
The Roomba 960 is available in India, exclusively on Amazon.in. Log on today to get this amazing robotic vacuum cleaner home!